I went a little crazy buying PS4 games between Black Friday and Christmas. The deals were so good, I just couldn’t resist. I started following Cheap Ass Gamer on Twitter, and browsing PS4 Deals on reddit, and it was not beneficial to my wallet. So now my backlog is a mile long, but I’m so pumped!
Here’s what I got:
- Knack for $9 at Gamestop – I’ve started playing this and it’s actually pretty hard for a “kid’s” game on the higher difficulty settings!
- Batman Arkham Knight for $25 at Gamestop
- Far Cry 4 for $22 at Gamestop
- The Evil Within for free at Gamestop with the buy two get one free deal
- Uncharted Collection for $27 on Newegg
- Fallout 3 for $10 on Amazon
- Fallout New Vegas for $10 on Amazon
- Bloodborne for $20 on Amazon
- Until Dawn for $20 at Best Buy
- The Wolf Among Us for $10 at Best Buy
- Murdered: Soul Suspect for $3.75 at GoHastings
- The Sly Collection (vita) for $6.50 at GoHastings
- Dying Light for $20 at Gamestop
- Saints Row IV: Re-elected for $10 on PSN
- Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell for $7.50 on PSN
- Wolfenstein Old Blood for $5 on Amazon
Wow, writing it all out like that is kind of shocking. But really that’s 19 games (counting 3 in Uncharted Collection and 2 in Sly Collection as I bought it used and can’t get Sly 3) for $205.75, which averages to $10.83 a game, which is pretty awesome. I won’t be needing games for a good long while!